Sub :- AP SSA – Utilization of retrieved / recovered funds from SMCs
certain instructions issued for release of funds to SMCs – Reg
Ref:- 1.This office Lr.No.40/F1/AP SSA 2015 Dt.06.11.16
2. This Office Procs.40/F1/AP SSA 2015 Dt.18.11.15
3. Note Approval of Vice Chairman, SSA, A.P and Secretary to School
In the Reference 1st cited orders were issued to the Bankers with a copy to all the Project Officers for retrieval of available funds in the SMCs account of all 13 Districts and to credit the same to the Account of the DPOs concerned.
In the reference 2nd cited orders were issued to all the Project Officers/ Finance and Accounts of SSA to release an amount of Rs.5000/- from the retrieved funds to each SMC towards Conduct of “Games and Sports” under School Grant and uniform colour wash under Maintenance Grant.
This has got the approval of the Vice Chairman, SSA, A.P and Secretary to school Education Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Sub : SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – Execution of Assessment test for Model Primary School English teachers – Reg
The attention of all the District Educational Officers of Andhra Pradesh is invited to the subject cited above, the SCERT is directed to conduct English Proficiency training programmes for enriching the identified English teachers from the Primary level .As we are all aware that 3883 Model Primary schools are established recently in our state, the Government of A.P. decided to know the performance levels of the identified teachers.
In this connection all the DEOs are instructed to identify one teacher for English among the teachers working in each Model Primary School. DOWNLOAD Rc.No.02 - Assessment test for MODEL PRIMARY SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHERS
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PENSIONS – Dearness Relief to Pensioners with effect from 01.01.2015 – Revised - Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-V) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.19 Dated: 11.02.2016.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance ( HRM.V-PC.I) Department, dated 30.04.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.VI-Pen) Department, dated 08.05.2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.18, Finance(HR.VI)Department, dated 10.02.2016
O R D E R:
1.Government hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief to pensioners sanctioned in the G.O. 2 nd read above from 8.908% of the basic pay to 12.052% of the basic pay from 01.01.2015 in respect of: -
(i) those who retired from service after 01.07.2013 and drawing pension in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015;
(ii) those who retired prior to 01.7.2013 and whose pension was consolidated in the light of orders issued in the G.O. 2 nd read above.
2. Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 77.896% to 83.032% with effect from 01.01.2015 to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 2010 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in the reference 2nd read above.
3. Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 191.226% to 201.588% with effect from 01.01.2015 to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 2005 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in G.O.Ms. No.100, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 06.04.2010.
4. Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief from 196.32% to 205.318% with effect from 01.01.2015 to the Pensioners who are drawing their pension in Revised Pay Scales, 1999 and not consolidated in terms of the orders issued in G.O.(P) No.248, Finance (Pen.I) Department, dated 04.10.2005.
5. Government also hereby order the revision of rates of Dearness Relief in respect of pensioners who retired after 01.01.1996 drawing UGC Pay Scales 1996 from 212% to 223% with effect from 01.01.2015 since the Dearness Relief was regulated upto 01.01.2007 by merging 50% Dearness Relief with basic pension through G.O (P) No.183 Finance (Pen.I) Department dated 2.8.2007 based on the orders issued in G.O. (P) No.173 Finance (PC.I) Department dated 23.7.2007. Click below link to download GO 19 20 for pensioners Dearness relief
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
ALLOWANCES – Dearness Allowance – Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st January 2015– Sanctioned – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HR VI) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.18 Dated: 10-02-2016.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Rt.No.95, General Administration (Spl. A) Department dated.
2. G.O.Ms.No.102, Finance (PC-I) Department dated: 14.05.2014
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Finance (HRM.V) Department, dated: 09-10-2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dated: 30.04.2015.
O R D E R:
Government hereby order the revision of Dearness Allowance (DA) sanctioned in the Government Orders fifth read above to the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 8.908 % of the basic pay to 12.052 % of basic pay from 1st January, 2015. DOWNLOAD GO MS 18 Dt.10.2.16. D A to State Gov. Employs form Jan 1st 2015